What we’re doing….
Further to the Government’s instruction, we are currently unable to trade to the public through our superstores.
Some flooring fitting is affected by this and we will be in touch as soon as possible if this relates to your order.
For enquiries, please get in touch.
We have taken many precautions regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and your order with us. We have outlined some of these points below, and we’re always on hand to discuss particular requirements or any queries you may have.
What we’re doing in our superstores and warehouse:
- All surfaces in our buildings are cleaned regularly with sanitisers.
- Warehouse and admin staff are kept apart from sales advisers.
- On 12th March we arranged for various members of staff to be able to work from home from then on.
- Gloves are worn by warehouse staff at all times.
- Hand sanitisers are available to all staff and is used regularly.
The steps we’re taking to ensure your order is safe and not disrupted:
- Delivery drivers and flooring fitters will wear gloves at all times, unless not possible (some flooring fine-detailing cannot be fitted whilst wearing gloves).
- All delivery drivers and flooring fitters have access to and are regularly using hand sanitiser.
- All goods delivered to you will remain manufacturer machine packaged until delivery.
- Where carpet has been cut down to size, the rolling and handling is done by machinery.
- Any goods collected from a residential address is packaged and kept apart from delivery items.
- Goods collected from residential addresses are kept in a quarantine area within our warehouse for a period of 21 days.
Other measures we’re putting in place:
- Ahead of your delivery or fitting, you will receive a text message regarding your timeslot.
- On the day of delivery, the drivers or fitters will call you and enquire if anyone in the property is self-isolating or showing any of the symptoms associated with the virus.
- If someone in the property is self-isolating, a decision may be made to leave the goods in the hallway of the property, flooring fitting can be rearranged.
- If someone in the property is showing signs of the symptoms associated with the virus, the delivery or fitting may be rescheduled. We will not charge you for re-booking in this scenario.
The implications and measures required to combat the virus are changing frequently. Should any of the above change, or require amendment, we will contact you directly.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please do not hesitate to contact us.