Colourbank has been serving the people of Leicestershire for over 30 years, and in that time we have done all we can to ensure we offer the best choice, prices and service. Furthermore, we have always done everything possible to ensure we are sustainable and responsible.
Some of our credentials include:
- Our warehouse has the highest standards of low energy usage possible.
- Our warehouse and Crest Rise showroom were built with low energy, high insulation.
- We have one of Leicestershire’s largest solar arrays.
- We recycle almost all of the plastic we can, which is several tonnes per month.
- Cardboard is also recycled, and again, this is several tonnes per month.
- Our Crest Rise showroom is fully wheelchair accessible, including dedicated parking facilities.
- We are adopting a paperless administrative process, reducing our paper usage by 85% to date.
- All rugs are certified to ensure they are sustainably and responsibly sourced, including Fairtrade.
- We use British suppliers wherever possible.
- All underlay we use for flooring is from recycled materials.
- Our mattress delivery bags are fully reusable, ensuring there is no wastage.
- All bed and flooring deliveries are calculated to ensure mileage is minimalised to ensure as little effect on the environment as possible.